- Welcome and Introductions
- Minutes from March 25th Open Meeting
- ‘News and Views’
- Pete’s Dragons
- The Devon Recovery Learning Community
- Guest Speaker – David Stone:
The Revolution Health and Wellbeing Centre, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset
- Tea and Coffee
- Recovery Devon’s 3rd Annual General Meeting (Starting at 4:30pm)
- Any Other Business
Recovery Devon is an independent community of people of good will, who:
• Support recovery-oriented approaches to mental health and well-being.
• Help to promote radical change in mental health attitudes and provision.
All are Welcome
*Travel expenses up to £40 will be available for people attending from within Devon who are unwaged.
Those claiming expenses will need to complete a membership form.
There will be plenty of time for people to meet informally during and after the meeting.